Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
- The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these allow us to make the website work better and make it more user-friendly. For example, we store your login details or we store what you put in your shopping basket.
- Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. The following data can be collected:
> The number of unique visitors;
> How often users visit the site;
> Which pages users view;
> How long users view a particular page.
> At which page visitors leave the site.
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. The following data can be collected with it, such as:
> Which pages you have viewed;
> How long you stayed on a particular page;
> Which page you left the site at.
- Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
- Blocking or deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. Furthermore, you can indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. Please note that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly.
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
- Final remarks
This statement will need to be amended from time to time, for example when we update our website or when the rules on cookies change. You can consult this webpage for the latest version. Should you have any questions and/or remarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issue date: 01 October 2021